Thursday 27 October 2011

If I as a Television Producer What Should I Do?





If I as a television producer, I want to be “The Best a Television Producer in Malaysia” and I’ll be in charge of planning shows, news segments, documentaries or episodes to air on television. I must be responsible for gathering all of the important components needed to produce a program, including research materials, scripts and props. I’ll also help cast the main actors and hire other production members for my show. Beside that I must closely supervise my crew in order to ensure that production runs as efficiently as possible and stays within a set budget.
If I as Producers I must take more of an executive role, in that they conceive new programs and pitch them to the television networks and involved with the day-to-day workings, participating in activities such as screenwriting, set design, casting, and even directing.
  
To be a television producer it must be well organized and often work long, unpredictable hours in a high-stress environment. Also must have excellent managerial and business skills to devise ways to fund their programs, need to think quickly and creatively to fix any production problems that might arise during the course of filming and should possess confidence when making important decisions regarding the direction of a particular TV show. For me this work is really interesting and must have a high level of confidence to manage all types of tasks. It also must have self discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment